Night Shoot Thank You
On behalf of the museum trustees we would like to send out very big thank you to all the photographers who participated in the Day / Night Photo Shoot yesterday and we hope that you all had an enjoyable day, where we were able to raise important funds for the museum.
We would also like to send a special thank you to Mick Coombes and his team who put together some great scenarios around the various museum aircraft. This includes the following groups of people:
- the re-enactors (mainly museum members, who gave up their time to attend & mostly managed to stand still when needed);
- the museum staff and volunteers who stayed on after hours and who provided some much appreciated warm food;
- the museum staff & volunteers who managed the Vulcan 'Rover' Run during the day & after dark
- to those dedicated museum members who turned out early on Sunday morning to tidy up the site and make it safe for regular visitors;
- and once again everyone who attended the event to take their photos.
We also hope that everyone had a safe journey home and fingers crossed that we can do it again sometime in the autumn.
If anyone would like to be added to our mailing list for future Night Shoot events please send us your details by using this Email Link
Update - we're having a few email issues at the moment & it might delay your email coming through -SORRY!!